IMPORTANT SAFETY MESSAGE – PLEASE READ
To Our Valued Customers:
At The Victors Gymnastics our highest priority is to keep your kids safe. Keeping kids safe goes well
beyond avoiding physical injury. As a parent you must be confident that your child is safe from all
physical, psychological and emotion harm. Unfortunately, the reality is that we live in a world with
those who have no regard for a child’s safety or well-being. We hear all too often of devasting news
reports of child abduction, kidnapping, sexual abuse and worse. This is a very serious matter that we
The Victors Gymnastics has taken the following proactive steps to keep your kids safe while at our
- We have installed the latest technology in video surveillance equipment throughout the
inside and outside of our gym facility.
- We do extensive background checks for all our employees.
- All staff members must be Safe Sport and Safety Certified by the IOC and USA Gymnastics.
- We provide parent viewing of all activities at all times in our lobby and via Spot TV.
- Gym policies prohibit staff to be alone at any time with a student.
- We perform regular equipment inspections, maintenance and new replacements.
- Our gym facility is Safe Sport compliant which is required by Federal law for USA Gymnastics
Member Clubs like Victors.
In order for Victors to be Safe Sport compliant, only certified staff members are allowed down on the
main gym floor during activities. You would be shocked at the number of convicted child sex
offenders who reside in a community like ours throughout the country. Anyone “randomly’
wondering around the gym could be a potential threat to your child’s safety and well-being.
Therefore, to avoid any confusion or incident no parent or other adult is allowed down on the main
gym floor during gym activities, except those who are registered to participate with their preschool
student. This policy enables our instructors to keep a focus on the safety of the kids without
distraction. Most importantly this policy ensures that your child will be kept safe from an unwanted
encounter with another adult. We ask for your understanding, cooperation and partnership in
keeping all kids at The Victors Gymnastics safe. Thank you.
Michael A. Mordenga
President and CEO